- 66% of small business owners say that finding new customers is a top concern.
- Studies show that between 70-80% of people (your customers) research a company online BEFORE visiting the small business or making a purchase with them.
- Most small businesses focus on increasing revenue (72%), but they also see a great value in establishing new customer relationships (60%), and marketing and advertising (46%).
- 30% of business owners say that keeping up with technology advances is a major concern.
- Driving sales (51.3%) and building brand awareness (48.4%) are the two top digital marketing priorities for small businesses (2017)
- 96% of SMBs say they use social media in their marketing strategy.
- Almost 90% of marketers say their social marketing efforts have increased exposure for their business, and 75% say they’ve increased traffic.
- 37% of small businesses plan to increase their digital marketing spend in the next 12 months.
Your clients are using social media to look for business services and products. Visual, Video/Photo, products are critical components in setting yourself apart from the pack. By creating a presence online you allow your customers to recommend you and provide feedback directly. Allow Wonderful Me Media to assist in fostering and creating these relationships through quality representation of your business.